Kiss me. Take my hand and stare eagerly into my eyes. Gently push me up against the wall, move in close so your body is pressed against mine. My heart flutters and my blood rushes because I know this is it, this is going to be our first kiss. My eyes say, “follow me to the ends of the earth” and all I want to do is be yours.
The Lines on our hands state that we are for Forever.
"The Lines on our hands state that we are for Forever"
""
i was at the bookshop with
vern, coll and steff today. THAN
eye candy walked in with his friends.
i quickly got my stuff
and walked out. BUTTT
coll turned and said loudly,
"isnt that your eye candy?"
I ALMOST DIED.
I RAN FOR MY LIFE. gee.

i didnt see HIM today.
keep wondering why
i'm always staring blankly at my phone.
some how beneath the surface
i wish for something or some words.
two months since we last met up.
three months to our possible meet up.
2 + 3 = 5 what a number.


/ wishes dont come true.
i just realised.
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.